- Cardivascular Physiology
- New Microscopies
- Cellular Biophysics
Cardiovascular diseases are the leading cause of human death all over the world. My laboratory have been focused in understanding molecular and cellular mechanisms involved in the development of cardiac arrhythmias during an increase in the heart rate (tachycardia) and after a cardiac infarction (ischemia).
Controlling the development of this cardiac arrhythmias will dramatically improve the rate of survival after a cardiac episode.
- Physiological engineering
- Molecular and cellular cardiology
- Ph.D., 1993 — University of the Republic (PEDECIBA)
- R.O.U. Electronic Engineer, 1990 — Universidad Tecnologica Nacional, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- MET, 1981 — CONET, Buenos Aires, Argentina