Welcome to the School of Engineering Fundamentals of Engineering examination preparation support site. Below you will find information about the testing program along with opportunities offered by the School to help you prepare and (very importantly!) pass your examination.
School of Engineering Support: Kaplan FE Prep University
This semester, the School will provide sponsorship opportunities for approximately 15-20 students (once per selected student during their academic career) to enroll in the Kaplan Fundamentals of Engineering Preparation Program.
- Fall 2022 Student Interest Form - Survey will open on Monday October 17th | Resuts estimated to be available mid November
- Before completing the form, check out the FAQs and additional details on the FE Exam below
- Instructions for Student Activation and Enrollment will be provided via email upon approval of application
Instructions for Redeeming Codes (as of April 2021)
For students who have already been assigned codes but have not yet redeemed their licenses or if you have any issues with enrolling, please contact D.B. Quan at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Redeem your Program
Click here: https://ppi2pass.com/universities/students
Click "Add to Cart" for your exam.
Apply the assigned unique promo code to your shopping cart: [insert unused code]
Your product should now be reduced to $0.
Click "Checkout" and complete your transaction.
An order confirmation email with instructions on how to get started will be sent to you. If you don’t receive an email, please check your Spam folder. You can also go to the PPI website and click the red “Sign In” button in the upper right-hand corner.
Once logged in to your account, click the blue "Launch" button next to your Learning Hub product.
Once you're in the Learning Hub, add the Group Code to your account (you'll see a button near the upper right-hand side): [insert group code]. It's very important you add this group code so that you're added to the class roster.
- Click "My Products" to access your web books, quiz generator, diagnostic exams, practice exams, and flashcards.
FE Prep Helpline at: 1-650-593-9119 | Contact D.B. Quan for code assignments
FAQs - Kaplan FE Prep University
Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) Exam
The following summary is provided for your reference only. For accurate and up-to-date information, please visit the official testing site at: https://ncees.org/engineering/fe
A. NCEES Administers
Exam Fee: ~$175
B. Nearest Approved Test Center
COVID-19 RESPONSE: Due to COVID-19 capacity restrictions, NCEES will offer a regional pencil-and-paper exam administration in January 2021 for PE Civil examinees. For more information: https://ncees.org/covid-19/
Address of Fresno Testing Center: Pearson Professional Centers-Fresno CA | 7555 N. Palm Avenue, Suite 205 Fresno | California 93711 United States
C. Exam Schedule & Format
- Schedule: https://ncees.org/exams/schedule
- Format: The FE exam is a 110-question test
- The exam appointment time is 6 hours long and includes:
- Nondisclosure agreement (2 minutes)
- Tutorial (8 minutes)
- Exam (5 hours and 20 minutes)
- Scheduled break (25 minutes)
REMINDER: Please check the official website for the latest information: https://ncees.org/engineering/fe
Vers. 2.25.21 - dbq