*** Spring 2021 Outstanding Engineering Students***
Visit our advising site for more information on our Spring 2021 Outstanding Students:
- Bioengineering - Deniz Akpinaraglo
- Computer Science & Engineering - Armaan Kapoor
- Computer Science & Engineering - Devanshu Kumar
- Environmental Engineering - Arianna Tariqi
- Materials Science & Engineering - Anthony Rodriguez
- Mechanical Engineering - Lucio Moreno
- Mechanical Engineering - Julian Gonzalez
If you are interested in an engineering degree and would like to explore the unique experience our UC Merced campus has to offer, click on the following to learn more about Engineering Undergraduate Studies and Graduate Studies.
UC Merced Engineering
Our engineering students are part of the dynamic ecosystem that sets UC Merced apart. The spirit of hands-on participation that our young campus affords, the diversity of our student population and our award-winning faculty and cutting-edge research create a framework for promoting student success. For undergraduate students, opportunities for academic enrichment include involvement in student professional organizations, comprehensive student advising, leadership opportunities, experiential learning and faculty/industry mentorship, just to name just a few.
Graduate students form the backbone of our research endeavors. Our faculty members are working on solutions to some of society's biggest issues. For more on our research area, read more about our School of Engineering Graduate Programs.