What is an engineering professional organization?
Student engineering professional organizations are more than clubs. These organizations aim to further the profession of engineering and the interests of individuals engaged in that field.
The following is a list of the engineering professional organizations here at UC Merced. For further details and organization contact, visit Engineering Student Organizations.
- American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA)
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- Association for Computing Machinery (ACM)
- Biomedical Engineering Society (BMES)
- Drone Research Society (DRS)
- Engineers for a Sustainable World (ESW)
- Materials Research Society (MRS)
- National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE)
- Robotics Society
- Society of Asian Scientists and Engineers (SASE)
- Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers (SHPE)
- Society of Women Engineers (SWE)
- Theta Tau
- Solar Energy Association (SEA)