You are hereHome › Internal
General School and Campus Information Systems
- Projection Reporting System. This system is under full restructuring. We are hoping to have the new system in place for the new Fiscal Year.
- Repository of Strategic Plans historical records; Click here for our Current Strategic Plan). : Academic Personnel Committee, Curriculum Committee and Resources Committee Portals (including our
- Course Request Form (CRF): The CRF Management System is intended to facilitate the development and processing for course request proposals at UC Merced.
- AP Recruit: Faculty hiring system.
- FPS: Faculty Promotion System.
- Faculty Meetings System: Agendas, minutes, documents for faculty meetings.
- School of Engineering Teaching Plan: A system to maintain School teaching plans.
- Visa System: A system to submit a request for a visa.
Instructional Support Information Systems
- WASC/ABET: Accreditation System, has a module to create a syllabus for each class each semester.
- Course Evaluation System: Online course evaluation system. Faculty instructors have access to view their evaluations.
- Undergraduate Programs
- Graduate Programs
- Instructional Logistics
- Research Facilities
- Student Groups