- Applied economist and social scientist working on complex research problems involving coupled natural and human systems and land management.
- Research coalesces around working lands in fragile or vulnerable ecosystems, as well as alpine and arctic ecosystems.
- Collaborate with natural scientists, as well as other social scientists.
- Ph.D., 2006 – Colorado State University (Agricultural and Resource Economics)
- M.S., 2003 – Colorado School of Mines (Mineral Economics)
- M.S., 1994 – Vanderbilt University (Hearing and Speech Sciences)
- B.S., 1992 – Bowling Green State University (Communication Disorders)